Monster introduction
1 MT-Rex Purple / four stars
Dragon deterrence(passive):Double attack with 35% probability , disarm with 25% probability for each attack
Decomposition skills(Maximum effect):
Spitting fire(assault) :32% probability , Magic group attack damage --80%
Roar(active) : 30% probability
2 MT-Wisdom Purple / four stars
Nightmare(active): 30% probability to release skills. Cause 70% of the group attack's own magic damage and resist it in the current turn
Decomposition skills(Maximum effect):
Lightning strike(active): 40% probability,Magic damage to a single monster --145%
3 MT-WhiteTiger Purple / four stars
Fatal(passive): 40% probability 200% attack damage (common attack / physical skill)
Decomposition skills (Maximum effect):
hunt(active) : 43% probability,Physical attack damage -- 160%, Damage converted to HP --15%
3 MT-Shadow Blue / three stars
Bloodthirsty(passive): The attack bonus is 30%, can attack the monsters in the back row
Decomposition skills(Maximum effect):
Bloodthirsty(passive): Physical attack bonus -- 130%
4 MT-Monolith Blue / three stars
reactive armor(passive): Increase 30% maximum HP and recover 5% of HP when it move
Decomposition skills(Maximum effect):
reactive armor(passive):Increase your maximum HP -- 130%,Restore HP when you move -- 5%
5 MT-TidalCrab Green / two stars
Giant pliers(active): 40% probability to release skills. Cause 160% physical damage to the target
Decomposition skills(Maximum effect):
Giant pliers(active): 35% probability,Physical attack damage -- 145%
6 MT-Curer Green / two stars
Bubble cure(active): 40% probability to release, heal 1 teammate with 60% of their own magic corresponding HP
Decomposition skills(Maximum effect):
Bubble cure(active): 35% probability, Healing amount is increased by magic -- 65%
7 MT-Mouse Grey / one star
Have no skills
Decomposition skills(Maximum effect):
Strengthen(passive): +5
Copy link